WESTMINSTER, CO. — Value-added technical solutions distributor
GE Access last week announced a restructuring of responsibilities within its key
management team, aligning its leadership with existing and emerging vendor
opportunities, and to support anticipated growth. The aim is to bring increased
management focus on GE Access’ Sun Business Group, as well as maximize
"We took a look at our entire team to ensure we had the
right managers in the best roles and to be certain our business units and
operations were optimized for the opportunities ahead," said Anna McDermott,
President and Chief Executive of GE Access.
Among the changes announced:
- Frances Draper, Pice President, Sun Business Group.
- Scott Zahl, current head of the Sun Group, was named Vice President of Marketing and Vendor
Relations. He will oversee departments focusing on GE Access’ go-to-market
strategy, including the Sun Business and Enterprise Solutions Groups, Corporate
Marketing and Communications, Channel Services, eServices, and New Business
- Mike McLaughlin, Vice President of Operations
- Steve Walters, Vice President of Quality
- James Walker, current Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will assume
management of all financial areas of the business.
The changes are effective immediately.