The Future's Bright, the Future Is ChannelBy Sara Driscoll | Print
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
Despite a tumultuous economic climate, VARs are optimistic for 2008. Click here to read our exclusive research from Ziff Davis Enterprise Research: Outlook 2008.
The Channel Insider has produced this exclusive research with Ziff Davis Enterprise Research to help VARs find out exactly what will be hot, and what will not, in 2008.
Will verticals still be crucial, and if so, which ones? What technologies do solution providers believe will make it to the top of the list for excitement in the marketplace next year? What about the unsteady economic climatehow is this likely to affect the channel, according to solution providers? All these questions and more are answered in our exclusive research: Outlook 2008.
The online survey was conducted among a sample of technology decision makers selected from the Ziff Davis Enterprise service provider database from Nov. 27 to Dec. 10, 2007. In total, 393 ZDE subscribers qualified for and completed the survey. Qualified respondents worked for organizations involved in channel marketing sales and services.
- Outlook 2008: No Worries
- Five Predictions for 2008
- VARs Should Go Vertical in 2008
- Marketing Programs Vary Widely Among VARs
- Top 5 Technology Opportunities for the Channel
- 2008: An Exciting Year of Maturation for the Channel
- Services Delivery Execution Is Key
- Potential Economic Slowdown Irrelevant to Channel
- Signs of Economic Times Call for More Caution
- Top 10 Business Drivers for 2008