7 days ago | by Jeffrey Burt
A survey by Riverbed at the AWS re:Invent show found that 96 percent are at least considering using a public cloud. Read More »
Cloud Rivals Aim to Steal Thunder From AWS: re:Invent Keynotes
Tim Cook Pens Op-Ed in Defense of Workplace Equality
Splunk Looks to the Channel for Big Data Growth
How HP Is Revisiting and Improving Its PC Business
McAfee Aims to Rally the Channel
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC