7 months ago | by Todd R. Weiss
At its annual user conference, CA is targeting mobility, development operations, software as a service and big data as the key IT markets where it plans to help customers drive innovation. Read More »
Skype, Facebook Release Expanded Video Chatting Capabilities
Polycom, Sabre Travel Network Partnering on Videoconferencing Reservation System
Dimension Data Launches Managed Service for Visual Communications
Cisco TelePresence Cart Brings Video Collaboration to Hospitals
Polycom Integrates Whiteboard With Video Collaboration Solution
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC