Industry Survey Shows SMBs Lack Minimal SecurityBy John Hazard | Posted 2005-08-24 Email Print
Many SMBs fail to obtain even minimal network protections and cite a lack of time, resources and money, according to a recent survey. Simplifying the security solution and sale could mean business for VARs serving SMBs.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC