Growing Data Breaches Mean Opportunity for VARsBy Jessica Davis | Posted 2007-06-01 Email Print
A new study shows 85 percent of organizations have experienced a data-breach event, many of which could have been prevented.
More than 85 percent of organizations in a recent study reported they had experienced a data-breach eventa statistic that represents great pain for businesses that are victims of such breaches, many of which could have been avoided.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern