5 IT Certifications that Still Matter
Want to know which IT certifications still get respect? Here's the short list.
Not All Certifications Are Created Equal
IT certifications run the gamut, from vital to passe to laughing stock. While most solution providers agree that certifications as a whole aren't as important as real skills and experience, here are a few that still hold value for the IT pros who hold them.
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern
- What Software-Defined Security Could Mean for the Channel
- BYOD Policies to Bring 1 Billion Devices to Businesses by 2018
- Riverbed Technology Partner Program Undergoes Big Changes