The Road to Converged Infrastructure
While the transition toward converged infrastructure in the data center has been steadily gaining momentum, it's looking like 2013 and 2014 are when the bulk of most IT organizations will be making this shift. A recent survey of 100,000 IT professionals conducted by Zenoss, a provider of IT management software, found that while almost one-third of those professionals said they have already made the change to a converged infrastructure, a little more than half are just beginning the journey. That's good news for solution providers in the channel that should view this shift as a significant opportunity to sell not only new gear, but also consulting services that help IT organizations re-engineer management processes across the data center.
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern
- What Software-Defined Security Could Mean for the Channel
- BYOD Policies to Bring 1 Billion Devices to Businesses by 2018
- Riverbed Technology Partner Program Undergoes Big Changes