GE Access Expands Leadership ResponsibilitiesBy Joel Shore | Print
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
GE Access realigns management team to focus on its Sun Business Group.WESTMINSTER, CO. -- Value-added technical solutions distributor GE Access last week announced a restructuring of responsibilities within its key management team, aligning its leadership with existing and emerging vendor opportunities, and to support anticipated growth. The aim is to bring increased management focus on GE Access' Sun Business Group, as well as maximize operational efficiency.
"We took a look at our entire team to ensure we had the right managers in the best roles and to be certain our business units and operations were optimized for the opportunities ahead," said Anna McDermott, President and Chief Executive of GE Access.
Among the changes announced:
- Frances Draper, Pice President, Sun Business Group.
- Scott Zahl, current head of the Sun Group, was named Vice President of Marketing and Vendor Relations. He will oversee departments focusing on GE Access' go-to-market strategy, including the Sun Business and Enterprise Solutions Groups, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Channel Services, eServices, and New Business Development teams.
- Mike McLaughlin, Vice President of Operations
- Steve Walters, Vice President of Quality
- James Walker, current Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will assume management of all financial areas of the business.