ConnectWise 2010 Software Adds APIs for Business IntelligenceBy Channel Insider Staff | Print
ConnectWise has updated its ConnectWise software used by IT service providers, VARs and MSPs to include APIs for business intelligence as well as a host of other new features requested by user organizations.
ConnectWise has updated its ConnectWise software used by IT service providers, VARs and MSPs, to now include APIs for business intelligence and better ITIL compliance, the company has announced.
ConnectWise 2010 includes enhancements to sales and marketing CRM, scheduling, reporting, project and service tracking, inventory and purchasing, invoicing and financial management, the company said.
"These updates to ConnectWise 2010 represent our most user-driven enhancements yet," said Arnie Bellini, ConnectWise CEO, in a statement. "The new features deliver increased automation so partners can do far more with fewer clicks and less time. This is efficiency kicked up a notch."
According to the company, highlights of the new features include:
- Beta versions of browser independence for Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- More options for performing mass updates to service tickets, sales activities, and invoicing such as the ability to change the status of a group of tickets, change record types, or delete.
- New service ticket sub-types help automate and streamline routine services by standardizing how IT companies provide their service.
- New updates to Tracks to deliver more control and flexibility to automatically create service tickets, historical activities, and add contacts to marketing groups.
- New APIs provide access to more data within ConnectWise, including Reporting and Purchasing. An enhanced API architecture is easier to use with SOAP endpoints and web methods for each API action. The reporting API is designed to help analyze business data and increase business intelligence.