Are Your Customers Happy With Oracle?
A study released by Computer Economics in November shows that even as dissention is growing among the ranks of Oracle customers, it still has not affected future plans of these customers to buy or update their products in the next three years. However, dissatisfaction is growing. "Many customers are frustrated with navigating Oracle's support system and the length of time it takes for Oracle to respond to support issues, and dissatisfaction with the cost of that support is even more widespread," said Frank Scavo, president of Computer Economics.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern