25 Facts About Research in Motion
Since its release of the first BlackBerry device in 1999, Research in Motion (RIM) has risen as a superpower in enterprise mobility devices. Even President Obama said he couldn't live without his BlackBerry when he stepped into office. With so many businesspeople depending on the BlackBerry, in spite of iPhone and Android popularity, the channel still has ample opportunity to wrap services and other mobility offerings around RIM's creations, particularly when the company releases its new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet in April.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC