Windows XP SP2 Has a Dangerous HoleBy Jay Munro | Posted 2004-08-25 Email Print
UPDATED: For home users, Windows Security Center in SP2 could actually leave the door open for a damaging system spoof, says PCMag.com.
The feature is the Windows Security Center (
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC