Synnex Teams with MaintenanceNet to Manage HP Service ContractsBy Scott Ferguson | Posted 2006-07-24 Email Print
The service contract management agreement has the potential to lead to higher profits for distributors, VARs.
Distributor Synnex is partnering with MaintenanceNet, an online management company, to help manage and track service contracts with one of its largest product linesHewlett-Packard.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern