Suppliers, Competitors Balk at Wal-Mart's RFID LeadBy Jacqueline Emigh | Posted 2004-09-05 Email Print
Wal-Mart has reaped much attention over a timetable set to force product suppliers to use RFID wireless tracking technology. But analysts say the rest of industry isn't really ready to play 'follow the leader.'
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern