SAP Business Suite 7 on SOA PrinciplesBy eChannelLine | Posted 2009-05-11 Email Print
SAP's Business Suite 7 is built on a service-oriented architecture (SOA), giving the user a richer, more seamless experience in using various components, including ERP and CRM applications.
SAP has released Business Suite 7 and will be ramping up the launch over the next couple of months.
Enabled by service-oriented architecture (SOA), Business Suite 7 is the latest bundle of SAP's main enterprise applications, including SAP ERP, SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP Supplier Relationship Management, SAP Supply Chain Management and SAP Product Lifecycle Management. The company has made improvements to each of the applications included in the bundle that are largely dependent on the department or process being served.
"It's basically the product family of our enterprise product applications," said Philip Say, vice president of solution marketing for SAP ERP.
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern