Forecasting a Robust Mobile Computing Future
A lot of people tend to think about mobile computing devices as being relative toys when it comes to enterprise computing. But by 2015 the folks at PwC are predicting that the attributes of the of the average mobile computing devices are going to be a whole lot more robust than just about anything we see today.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Although the cloud isn't yet a dominant contributor to hosting serv...
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern
- What Software-Defined Security Could Mean for the Channel
- BYOD Policies to Bring 1 Billion Devices to Businesses by 2018
- Riverbed Technology Partner Program Undergoes Big Changes