Corporate IT and the Tablet Myth
Popular perception has it that IT organizations are trying to fend off end users demanding tablets. In reality, a survey of 308 IT professionals conducted by Alfresco, a provider of content management software, found demand for tablets in the enterprise is rising slow but steady, and it's more likely that somebody inside rather that outside of IT is actually using one.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern