BYOD Security Becomes a Pervasive Issue
There's a lot of interest in all things related to the bring your own device (BYOD) phenomenom, especially as it relates to figuring out just how big an opportunity this movement might be for the channel. The folks at ESET set out to prove that by commissioning Harris Interactive to survey 2,000 adults about their use of BYOD technologies in the office. Over 80 percent of them admitted to using a personal device for work-related activities, which would suggest that the BYOD phenomenon is probably a lot more widespread than most IT organizations either know about or care to admit.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC