Virtual Meeting Manners: Seven Sins of Video Conferencing
Video conferencing, web meetings and other telepresence technology is transforming the way companies do business. But just like in-person meetings, there are cultural mores that should be followed. Here's a list of the top pet peeves among IT decision makers and SMB leadership about participant behavior during video conferences, according to a survey by PGi, an Atlanta-based provider of meeting and collaboration solutions.
Do the Right Thing
Video conferencing technology, available from vendors such as Cisco, Polycom and LifeSize, offers the promise of revolutionizing how business is conducted. But to realize that promise, meeting participants must abide by certain etiquette rules. Here's the list of "don'ts"
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC