Verizon Likely to Follow ATT's Move to End Unlimited Data PricingBy Reuters | Posted 2010-06-05 Email Print
Analysts believe that Verizon is preparing to end unlimited pricing for mobile data services, following ATT's move to make the change, charging the biggest data users a metered rate. But other carriers such as T-Mobile are unlikely to follow suit right now as they look to gain subscribers.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Although the cloud isn't yet a dominant contributor to hosting serv...
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern
- What Software-Defined Security Could Mean for the Channel
- BYOD Policies to Bring 1 Billion Devices to Businesses by 2018
- Riverbed Technology Partner Program Undergoes Big Changes