N-Able Lauds Best and Brightest PartnersBy Carolyn April | Posted 2009-10-19 Email Print
N-Able regaled its managed services partners last week at its annual partner conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. In addition to conducting two days of working session, revamping its licensing model and unveiling new products, N-Able also took the time to award its top MSP partners. Here are the winners.
N-Able regaled its managed services partners last week at its annual partner conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. In addition to conducting two days of working session, revamping its licensing model and unveiling new products, N-Able also took the time to award its top MSP partners in the following awards categories.
N-Able bestowed this award on Wales, U.K.-based CircleIT, calling its president and CEO Roger Harry the 'poster boy’ for the MSP industry. The company has 1,500 nodes under remote management and is about to take it to, 2,500 nodes. N-Able rewarded CircleIT for:
• Fastest and most successful go-to-market
• Quickest transition to MSP model
• Exemplary use of MSP best practices
Evolution Technology Group took home this honor. The Birmingham, Ala.-based MSP is headed by president and CEO Mike Jones. N-Able chose the company for this award based on the following:
• Explosive growth resulting in most nodes under management
• Greatest market penetration and expansion
• High growth in recurring revenue
Pittsburgh-based NetServe365 was deemed top innovator among N-Able’s MSP partners. They singled out the company for:
• Leading-edge solution sets new technology standards
• Trailblazing leadership in innovation
• Proven commitment to build solutions around the latest technology
Top Contributor Award
This award was shared between two N-Able partners based in Europe. First is Twin Systems, which is a U.K.-based MSP. The co-winner is LetmedoIT hails from the Netherlands. Both companies were cited for:
• Selflessly goes "the extra mile" to foster a strong partner community and help other N-able partners
• Outstanding work in developing custom services, management scripts, custom reports and service templates, and sharing them in the VPC
• A true leader who sets an example for others to follow
Precision IT Group is the throes of a transition from an SMB-focused MSP to one that zeros in on the midmarket, a customer segment that N-Able is also stressing. The New York-based company sports the following winning traits.
• Fastest and most successful Midmarket partner
• Quickest transition to Midmarket model
• Exemplary use of Midmarket best practices