Why Oracle Should Acquire HP
Can bitter rivals become marriage partners? HP (NYSE:HPQ) and Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) have done nothing but spar over the past year as Oracle hired ousted HP CEO Mark Hurd, HP lambasted Oracle for dropping support of the Intel Itanium platform, ex-HP channel chief Adrian Jones signed up with Oracle and Oracle CEO Larry Ellison publicly and colorfully criticized the HP board of directors on more than one occasion. Now as HP contemplates spinning off its PC business and has committed to paying way too much for a software company, one analyst points to several reasons why it may be a good idea for Oracle to acquire HP. Here's what Bernstein Research's Toni Sacconaghi says about why Oracle may want to acquire HP
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- CIOs Say Cost a Factor in Failing to Turn Mobility Into Advantage
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC