17 Tips for Using SEO and Social Media to Get the IT Job You Want
Why look for a new IT job when you can bring recruiters, human resource representatives and hiring managers to your doorstep? Recruitment experts say that the job market has changed and those looking for new jobs must change their tactics. Here 17 tips to help you get started on using SEO and social media to pump up your search for the IT job you want.
Tip #1: Be seen as the expertBlogs aren't just about spilling the beans on the family picnic or how much you love Metallica's early work. If you use your blog to position yourself as a knowledgeable professional and make sure that it includes keywords related to the kind of job you want, recruiters will find it and you.
Today’s widely dispersed workforces can make it difficult to ...
Mobile computing has clearly already made a huge impact on every as...
- Mobile Management: A Potential Goldmine for the Channel
- Centrify Launches Certification Program for Partners
- Ingram Micro Launches Programs for Public-Sector Partners
- Software Solutions, Economics Squeeze Video Conferencing Revenues: IDC
- Riverbed: Public Cloud Usage Growing, but Reliability a Concern